Possible transport combinations:
- sea freight + road freight;
- rail freight + sea freight + road freight;
- sea freight + rail freight;
- air freight + road freight;
- sea freight + air freight.
- Container shipments using sea lines are characterized by a relatively low cost;
- It is possible to tranship cargoes to rail and road transport without opening a container and touching the cargo;
- Containers are sealed, which increases their safety;
- Container delivery can be ensured from the "door" of the shipper to the "door" of the recipient;
- It is possible to optimize international freight shipment over long distances, including those to hard to reach places.
- We offer a selection of alternative routes of cargo shipments depending on desired Customer price, delivery time, and destination station: fast container trains, group and carload shipments;
- FCL and LCL rail freight;
- Import and export customs clearance in the Russian Federation;
- Transportation of cargoes in special temperature conditions or with the use of specialized containers;
- International air freight shipments, export/import between third countries;
- Domestic freight carriage;
- Combination of services: air + road, air + sea, air + sea + road;
- Arrangement of transit through European countries with delivery to a road customs office;
- Customs clearance at airports;
- Export of cargoes from airports to your warehouse;
- Delivery of cargoes requiring special transport conditions.
- Our extensive portfolio of Partners enables cargo shipment to any European country even during the busiest period;
- We provide FTL and LTL shipments from any place in the world;
- We provide alternative delivery routes in case of transit restrictions;
- Automatic notification of Customers of order execution progress;
- Flexible pricing, extensive rate system with long-term contract rates;
- A single Customer manager to ship your cargoes from EU countries;
- Professional advice on the organization of project cargo shipment;
- Development of transportation routes and solutions that optimize the terms and cost of delivery;
- Calculation of the cost of delivery, including the provision of reference values for making contracts and preparing commercial offers;
Additional operations are available for cargoes:
- Packaging and repackaging of goods;
- Labelling of goods, to which this procedure mandatorily applies according to legal requirements;
- Palletizing and classification of goods;
- Measurement and photographing of cargo packages;
- Warehouse bookkeeping;
- Safe storage at type A warehouses.
We offer customs clearance at all customs offices:
- Customs at sea ports: Baltic, Kingisepp (Ust-Luga port), Vladivostok, Nakhodka (Vostochny sea port), Novorossiysk;
- Road customs: Smolensk, Moscow region, St. Petersburg, Tver, Bryansk, Sebezh;
- Rail stations: Khovrino, Vorsino, Silicatnaya, Kuntsevo 2, Zabaikalsk;
- Airports: Sheremetyevo, Domodedovo, Vnukovo, Pulkovo.
Drawing up of requisite licensing and certification documentation.
Delivery of a cargo released for free circulation to the Customer’s warehouse.
Cargo insurance with STALOGISTIC.
A comprehensive range of services (delivery + cargo insurance) from a single company. You are the beneficiary under the policy. Cargo insurance rates offered by STALOGISTIC are as a rule lower than those directly quoted by an insurance company.
More reliable policy coverage. Complete support for cargo insurance transaction execution by STALOGISTIC. Complete support of an insured event by STALOGISTIC.